Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Photography


Hello all, recently my school took all the 9th grader's to a picnic.They first took us to a museum of pictures then to a park ( i know i know its lame)!.. Most of the kids found it to be boring but i found it to be pretty okay i developed this new interest of taking pictures so prolly thats why it wasnt boring. trip to the museum also put me deeper into photography, so deep that as soon as i came home i started taking pictures :)
my subject was the trees infront of my place Hahaha ... Okay towards the 'intellectual':P

side ,Doesnt it look like the picture was taken of'moving' or 'going' round trees?..As i have said in many of my previous post's (or actualy meant)
that every picture has its own beauty..
I really like how the green leaves even though being plenty
are sort of visible. Its pretty goofy but my first attemp
crap one that too :P
According to me photography is ummm not sure as i havent done much of it..
But what i feel is that it captures the beauty of nature (in case of nature,that is ) and expands us towards its beauty,and it really makes me understand the importance of it or the wonder's of nature.Like for example at the museum there palces were divided from sunrise, mid-day and sunset.Now sunset was something to watch
omg! it was wonderfull, it not only got me closer to god but also its importance.I even signed thier guestbook.
'Beauty combined with imganitaion forms beauty, as imagination is beauty'- I dont know how the HELL i came up with it but according to me its right. alrite till next time..
adios nd keep crapping :)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home