Saturday, November 26, 2005

sad



Heyo :( !! :@
I broke my guitar's B string while tuning it, and can yall believe it! It was my favourite one :(!!
waaahhh! Second time that to!! I feel so weird without it .. cant play the guitar till i get the new one.. Gosh its gonna take around 2-3 days! 2-3 DAYS :! omg!!! cant believe thiS! i actually live! by playing guitar and owannnnnnn! gosh right now im so damn sad :(!! and i felt like recording some covers.. cant even do that!! i feel all alone .. No im not exaggerating... !!! i want it back..
okay now im sorta angry! WHy the hell was it supposed to be ME?!?!? couldnt any other crap take place ?!?!?! why my guitar!?!?!? *sigh* anyways, thats sorta okay *bangs head on the wall*
My class assembly is on the 28th of december, so by then ill even get my string back. And now im listening to the dreadful sad song's which match with the situtaion.... guess ill just go and lie down now.. Sigh... whoever reads this please pray for me .... Yea i know i know im acting funny! but waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
adios and
-keep crapping!:(

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger abstract said...

its better to break the B string than the bass strings...just work on barred major chords for those 2-3 days...and broken strings are always better than dysfunctional strings that sound like a cat's tail being stepped on...

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Nida said...

lol, no i did work on the barred major chords, Anyways got it all back. so im back to normal hehe :)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home