Tuesday, November 08, 2005

dreams


Hmmm something other than poems or reviews :D.
alrite..surfing around google images i came across this very beautiful picture.
*okay before i describe it in my way let me tell you how obssesed i am with dreams*
I luv to dream when im asleep. And try my best to find out about the dream oracle and other stuff,Yea well its superstitious but i like this stuff.
How i connect this picture with a dream would go like...
Aim- Its like this little boats aim to reach the moon ,not on air but on water. Something possible a simple being could do,And it DOES look like the boat is going to pass right through it.
and how beautiful the shadow or reflection of the moon can be seen ,Its fascinating.and inspiring.

an aim is what?.. its also called ones dream.=) so here i conclude my crap about how this pic is connected to dreams -connected to-aims :)..Oh well.

Keeping aside aim... this could only happen in a dream..the misty,touch it gives makes me stare at it..and i keep staring till my eyes heart( hell yea:)) .. and the dull colors even thought being dull give an interesting reputatation...heheh well i will be back with more crap soon

(i got a habbit of saying'crap' now)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home