Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Life

Cut out from the frame of day
stuck on the ugly black cover of night

which is supposed to be,the beautiful dark blue.
Life made me forget it all
from happiness to sadness

from fault to fight.
i scream, i shout!, no one hears me
then i whisper to the cloulds
Life doesnt want to hear me.

Life is a gift
of sadness and happiness
galleries of smiles
shards of cries.evergreen tears
which no one gets to see
behind these eyes
i brace them behind
knowing that life has to leave me someday
knowing that its blind.

Life supports,life makes me fall
Life let me live,
but in someone else's shell
and so i do in ths trapped cell
life is fun, life is cruel
life is heaven,life is hell
all i learn from it
is it all fake?
im learning the same thing again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home