Wednesday, November 30, 2005

..Michelle Branch..


Finaly the weekend... So spending time listening to song's asusual.Thought of listening to the song's which i used to when i was 11 . :) ... used to hear alot of michelle branch,Find her to be pretty sensible in her music. She's got a good polished voice.catchy tunes... specially 'goodbye to you' from her album 'michelle branch' The acoustic version is beautiful...so im listening to that now... pretty good from her side.Oh yea and i used to just love the track 'are you happy now' when i was 12.. haha! friends use to make fun of that.. Blaah! dont think she has much of a fan following... anyways here are the lyrics of 'goodbye to you' and i just love her hair :D!

Of all the things I've believed in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me by

I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
It feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said,

Goodbye to youGoodbye
to everything I thought
I knewYou were the one
I loved .The one thing that I tried to hold on to

I still get lost in your eyes
And it seems that I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the lightBut it's not right

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything
I thought I knewYou were the one
I lovedThe one thing that I tried to hold on to

And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time
I want what's yours and
I want what's mine
I want youBut I'm not giving in this time

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything
I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

And when the stars fall
I will lie awake
You're my shooting star

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Nida said...

wow..cant believe what ims aying but yea i miss those advertisment comments :D !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home