Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Now and then


I know im pathetically late , but laziness knocked on my door this month . Look at that Darned blue cloth in the picture, Its freaking spoiling the whole picture. *Sighs* But nothing can be perfect can it?


Smile for me once
Smile for me twice
Bring me the joy, That ive missed till now.
All i did was pray in the sands of yesterday

Smile for me twice
Smile for me thrice
Let me see the curtain rise .
Help me capture feelings in the forest of love
Teach me how to cry.

All that was not meant to be
All that i have yet to see
Help me hold this stubborn sand
This immortal sand.

For all you have done
For all you will do,
Accept my apology
If i repay you just with
a word of thanks,
and a strange smile.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger abstract said...

i thought i'd find more crabs in the picture

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Nida said...

No you wouldnt have, I yet now havent seen a crab on the ''kuwaity'' sea shore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home