Friday, June 30, 2006

UAS.

People get freaked out when they are asked to /have to change schools,I don't understand why they feel so, Some nervous nerves eh?. Will start in the new school as a Sophomore on 27th of August.I think its a pretty good school so thought of sharing the detailed website with you (who ever you happen to be).

Universal American School (Kuwait) :-

http://www.uas.edu.kw/

High School Cirriculum :-

http://www.uas.edu.kw/High/hsCurriculum.html

The Graduation Requirements aren't so harsh i guess,atleast we can choose.
P.E is compulsory, now thats where I see a little ray of sunshine in my life.

The best part is, we'll be having a new campus this year, its supposed to be one of the best buildings in kuwait as what i heard and have seen (Buster!, Buster!).

http://www.uas.edu.kw/school/newSchool.html

I hope being a Sophomore at UAS brings about the changes i need, and I recognize my talents and all my false deeds perish i.e the brutal nature which is always roaring for its approval, and I follow the right path just like a good student.

(WTF is wrong with me?).

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Nabeel said...

well some of them freak out because they will miss their friends and teachers and what not .. what if they are really in love with the school environment .. they get afraid of loosing it in the new school.

Change is always hard but most of the time people end up liking the change .. but once again not all people are the same :)

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Nida said...

i definetly won't miss my teachers.
Friends.. yea, well..

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Nabeel said...

new post please :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home